Monday, March 11, 2013

So much for catching up...

I realized that if I try to go in order and go back and do original posts for all that I missed, I just won't do it. It's too overwhelming. So I decided just to start back where we are and maybe someday I will be bored and catch up on all that I missed.

So here were are now:

Joe will be 3 months old this week! He is really starting to smile and respond more, which makes things a little more fun. He's a sweet baby that likes to cuddle and LOVES his swing. We have started meds for reflux and I am so hopeful that we can help the poor guy. He has had a rough time and has really been in a lot of pain.



And Ben will be TWO on Sunday? How did that happen? 

He is such a good big brother and I have been so proud of the way that he has accepted Joe into our family. I pray that they will be such good friends as they grow. 

He just got over a case of pneumonia. He was a champ and dealt with all the medicines and breathing treatments so well. But being cooped up in the house for several days really got to us. All this boy wants to do is go outside and golf!
But of course, he still played inside:
And praise the Lord for the iPad which offered some entertainment. He loves to watch Netflix movies and to play an Elmo alphabet game. 
Of course, the golf game is his favorite. 

I am so thankful for my two boys and for all that we have gotten to experience them. 

To be real, some days are really stinkin' hard and I question whether I am capable of doing this. There have been a lot of tears in the last three months. But, God has been so faithful to give me the encouragement and support that I have needed and I have desperately tried to remember how grateful I am for the opportunity to be their mom! 

1 comment:

  1. Your a great Mom, and we all feel like it is hard at times. It is hard. Moms feel inadequate. We are too hard on ourselves I think. No mom is a perfect mom.

    I love Ben's obsession with golf. I can not get over his stance, hand position, and focus at just two!!!!!! I think you have a future athlete on your hands!

    Enjoy those boys!! You are blessed!! And so are they!

    ReplyDelete