Monday, September 19, 2011

Parent Commitment

Yesterday was our parent commitment service at church. It was a sweet time where we had the opportunity to publicly declare our commitment to raise Ben in a godly home. It was a special night and one that I have looked for to for a long time. 





And as an added bonus, we were surprised to see that the famous Jen the Newlywed was there to sing. I am so proud of that very talented friend. 

Is this the sweetest thing? Ben will now grab your face and go in for a big open mouthed kiss. It melts my heart every time. 

I didn't get many pictures, but here are a few of three of my most favorite kids on the planet:



Sophie le giraffe was an essential to keep him chewing and happy because his first tooth popped through this weekend! He is growing too fast!

3 comments:

  1. It was such a fun surprise - and an honor- to sing for my Woolleys! And Ben was very dapper in his tie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He IS very dapper in his tie! What a precious, precious little man!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have looked at these pictures at least 12 times. I love them all.

    ReplyDelete