Thursday, July 7, 2011

RETIRED!!!!!

I turned in my badge and keys and officially retired from my career as nurse! I am now a full-time, stay at home mom!

I have only worked a few shifts since Ben was born, so it isn't going to be a huge shift as far as my routine, but it is still an adjustment. For so long, being a nurse has been a huge part of my identity and part of what defined me. So, walking away from that is a bit weird.

But, I am very excited about this new adventure and am thrilled to have the opportunity to be a part of Ben's every day!
Celebrating my "retirement" at Chuy's

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on retiring!! :) I know it is weird to leave what you are used to but it is so worth it as you already know!!! Ben is so cute!! Love all his smiles!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! What an exciting time for you and Ben! He's adorable!

    ReplyDelete